One company for all hosting needs

IT.com

dibon

Assuming that you run several websites, the common thing to do is to have all of them under one account. It may seem convenient in terms of easy billing or a better deal but I am always against using one company for all hosting needs. Do you agree?

Totally Agree!!
This strategy has its own pros and cons like,
If all your data with one company, you can ask more discounts! But this one fails you are all down!

Having different hostings will give you more experience in terms of support, quality, etc.

You will also become a genuine customer for more than one company as you spend time with all! So your cumulative relation time will be more compared to the one host!

There may be some pros but I think the cons are more. I think that putting your eggs in one basket is risky, because if the hosting company goes down for a moment, then all your businesses are affected. It is better to spread the hosting needs among several companies.

There may be some pros but I think the cons are more. I think that putting your eggs in one basket is risky, because if the hosting company goes down for a moment, then all your businesses are affected. It is better to spread the hosting needs among several companies.

I completely agree with you. Putting all the website under one is quite risky. You must host your different website with at-least two or three hosting providers. So that, in case you faces a loss with one , then you may get good results with other two.

You will not place all your websites into one hosting company if you are a SEO guy. Different websites in different IP server will rank higher to your money website.

Yes, i agree its better to host from different providers, so it will be easy for you to maintain data if any loss.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom