Offline campaigns

IT.com

ritchie

How about an offline campaign that compliments its online counterpart? I have always had an idea of creating a customer loyalty scheme offering prizes from time-to-time and only publishing winners online. Would it this be effective for the start-ups as well as established entities?

Most of the big companies who have tried that scheme found that the ROI wasn't worth it. Then to stop the money bleed, they make the rewards less worthwhile or make the points harder to earn. Coke was notorious for this. I wouldn't try the loyalty scheme in a "collect the points" manner, but a prize offering might be worthwhile if it was a one time thing. Rewarding early adopters is a big thing in the tech industry and seems popular, so that might work as well.

Most of the big companies who have tried that scheme found that the ROI wasn't worth it. Then to stop the money bleed, they make the rewards less worthwhile or make the points harder to earn. Coke was notorious for this. I wouldn't try the loyalty scheme in a "collect the points" manner, but a prize offering might be worthwhile if it was a one time thing. Rewarding early adopters is a big thing in the tech industry and seems popular, so that might work as well.
Good point @Foroux and I think this only works for the small companies trying to get their footing. I never came across the Coke rewards but I guess this didn't last for long?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom