Offered.co.in - Appraisal please

IT.com

madhav

Friends,

i found and registered this domain "offered.co.in".

What will be its value?

Regards,
Madhava Keerthy

The past tense is a bit awkward - what sort of site would you envision being build on this domain?

Just because a domain is one dictionary word doesn't mean it has much value.

Hi Jeff,

the word "offered" is refered to giving something (jobs, material, services etc). In some of the Classifieds Magazines in India, the seller use the word offered and the the buyer use the word wanted/required.

If refered to a local classifieds paper. For example Freeads magazine. you can see these wordings.

So i was planning that this domain would be useful for a classifieds website.

I've the idea of making a website for it, but require a partner. Or if i get good offer for the domain.. i will sell it.

your offered goes well with my available ;)

Either you buy my domain .. or .. err.. you buy my domain ... lol !

Offered.co.in maybe can be something related " courses offered in " ---- english, oracle etc etc.

Madhav - I see where you are coming from.

The term does seem to get some use, mostly as in "courses offered" or "jobs offered".

The term still sounds awkward to me - I'm curious what other people think.

As for developing it, online classifieds are a pretty competitive market. I think that it's fairly straightforward to put together a professional classifieds site - it's marketing the site successfully that will cost a lot.

I'm planning to build a classifieds websites, presently for Bangalore, Delhi and Hyderabad regions and later on will be inclusing premium sub portals for about 200 to 250 indian cities (example : delhi.offered.co.in)

Please check the website Offered.co.in (still in development)

I'm looking for investors for this project.

Last edited by a moderator:
offered.co.in uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for *.easycgi.com

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)
for offered.co.in

Let me know what your plans are .. I got Available.co.in

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi domainer!

Plans are up to sky, but have to implement it.

Offered.co.in - will be a classifieds website for all needs across 250+ cities in india.

Not a B2B portal, but a place where users are free to post their ads, like if they are selling household items, or if they are providing services like carwash, computer maintainence, construction labour so on.

Not much value. Not only the domain name is pretty weak but the extension is also amongst the lesser preferred ones. So don't expect too much out of it. Sell it for what ever you can get and try to look for the better ones.

Not much value. Not only the domain name is pretty weak but the extension is also amongst the lesser preferred ones.

Hi Indipang,

Well i have decided not sell this domain. Today its week, might be tommorow it may gain name and fame. I'm in the process of developing a portal for this domain name, which covers almost 250+ cities across india.

After few years u will say, ur assumptions were wrong! ;)

No offense intended in my post and still if you find it offending, I am sorry.

All I wanted to say is that currently its weak and hence instead of spending your time on it, its better to move on. If you aren't willing to sell it, its entirely your choice.

Moreover in your case I would be glad to be wrong :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom