Offer received - Your advice needed ASAP

IT.com

ddesigns

Hello Seniors,

I have received offer for CommodityTrade (dot) in of around 2500 INR approx $50 from a commodity trading firm based at Bangalore , this name i have reg before 10 days or so, pls guide me on how to proceed further.

Awaiting your valuable inputs...

seem to be low, you could further negotiate $150 to $200 should be a good deal. You could even wait for sometime for best offer. list in SEDO and other marketplace

IF you decide to sell to this company in Bangalore,sell between $150 and $400.

NONE of us should be selling good/decent .in domains to end users for less than that range. ANything less than that range means your domain is garbage and you sold it for garbage. Even the $150-400 range will look painful in retrospect, so don't settle for less than that. its not that much but we need to hold a line on the prices.

Thx warbux and pupul for your inputs, i will counter them with more and lets see what they reply...

Thanks a lot everybody for your valuable and prompt imputs, its really very helpful :)

take the offer, mate. 50$ is a good price for this domain, considering it's PR0 and only 1 backlink in Yahoo ))

You are right regarding the PR and backlink, but yetme its just 10 days old name and i have not even promoted the same...

take the offer, mate. 50$ is a good price for this domain, considering it's PR0 and only 1 backlink in Yahoo ))

You sound confident in your advice even considering the fact that no one knows how much of a .in expert you are.

Are you at the buyer end? :) I have heard websites hosted recently just 2-3 months back have got PR2 - recent Google Panda update. :)

Here in this case, Only domain name need to considered and not the website or PR or links back.
I would say $50 for this domain is quite v.low. easy $150 to $200

Last edited by a moderator:
the domain is a bit long,but those keywords are very strong."commodity"??are you kiddin me??this is also India,so to say the potential is big might be an underestimation. this name could easily sell for $1k within 3 or 4 years and holding would not be a bad move at all.50 is really not much,but the choice to sell is yours.i have bought .ins on inforum and other forums for 50 dollrs and more but i am an individual.this is a company,so the stakes are different.but there is that unique pleasure you get from a sale.what kind of sale?one you agreed to!!good luck andvgoood .in snaggin ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom