Numeric domains/chinese domains for sale!

IT.com
I have a good combination of 6N dot com
chinese domains with the following combinations.

aabccd
aabcaa
abbbac
abcbca
abbccd
aabbcc (dot net only)

PM for pricing and details. Thanks guys.

Yes my dear Chinese domains. Perhaps you don't know these number domains are sold for thousands of USD and even at higher rates to end users. It becomes easy for Chinese people to memorise these domains and and understood by all thereby remaining constant.

Every number has a meaning associated with it. So accordingly Chinese choose their number domains. It is also conformed more 8's in the number domain, higher its rate is. There is a very active market for N.com, NN.com, NNN.com, NNNN.com, NNNNN.com and NNNNNN.com domains which are sold very fast on internet.

N stands for a number say 8. Therefore NNN.com means 888.com and so on and so forth. However unique combinations sell in NNNNNN.com and so far other number domains are concerned, no number available. All registered.

If you need more info you may PM me. Thanks.

Interesting, I thought Chinese domains were those that actually had Chinese characters in them? Not very popular as yet.

I do know that Chinese tend to prefer numerical domains with 888 being the ultimate lucky combination.

After numbers Pinyin seems to be the domain of choice in China with .com currently prevailing over .cn although English words and .cn seem to be gaining ground?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom