Now Buying any and all premium .in domains

IT.com
Hi Rick,

Welcome to the forum mate! Great to have you here.

For the benefit of those in the forum that may have some high quality domains to sell, could you give some examples of the types of names that you prefer people to send so they don't waste your time.

eg. are you only looking for one or two word generic names, is it better if they are product / service related domains or are dictionary words also wanted.

Also are you just after English language domains or are Indian language names such as ones in Hindi also wanted.

Thanks for your input.

Regards

Ed Keay-Smith
OzDomainer.com

I'd only be looking at English names for now as I can understand them. That isn't to say the others don't have value, they just aren't what I'm focused on.

I'm looking for only category killer names. I don't want something like camels.in. Just because something is a single word, doesn't make it premium in the ccTLD market. I'm looking for truly great names that can have businesses put around them. If they aren't fantastic, I don't want to see them.

Hi Rick,

Welcome to the forum mate! Great to have you here.

For the benefit of those in the forum that may have some high quality domains to sell, could you give some examples of the types of names that you prefer people to send so they don't waste your time.

eg. are you only looking for one or two word generic names, is it better if they are product / service related domains or are dictionary words also wanted.

Also are you just after English language domains or are Indian language names such as ones in Hindi also wanted.

Thanks for your input.

Regards

Ed Keay-Smith
OzDomainer.com

It seems the contact page doesn't work. Sent a request twice with information correct and got the following error:
"Error occurred while sending the message:"

It seems the contact page doesn't work. Sent a request twice with information correct and got the following error:
"Error occurred while sending the message:"

Just checked it out and I get the same issue.

Hi Rick,

Can I send you a PM ? Is it a must to include price or you will make offers ? I have gems like :--

Biochemistry.co.in
Biochemistry.in
Biomedical.in
DrugShop.in
ComputerSoftware.in

and many more keyword rich domains.

Thanks,
Dave

URLtrader at gmail dot com

Rick,

Not sure whether you would think of them as Premium, but here's it for your consideration:

Pokr.in
fxtrade.co.in
partimejobs.in
shampoo.co.in
iphones.co.in
indiadeals.in

Regards.

Please note - OP is only asking for .in domains, not .co.in domains.

IDN.in , Lasik.co.in. I also submitted these and others for your TRAFFIC cctld Auctions, rejected however. Maybe next time.

Rick,

I submitted several .in names via your submission form late Friday night (2/20). About how long should I expect to wait for a response? Also, will I get a response even if all the names are rejected?

Rick,

I submitted several .in names via your submission form late Friday night (2/20). About how long should I expect to wait for a response? Also, will I get a response even if all the names are rejected?

We try to reply to everyone. David, who handles those submissions, was with me in New Orleans over the weekend. He should be caught up by the end of tomorrow.

Here are a few if anyone is interested Make offer

riskmanagement.co.in
softwaremanagement.in
systemmanagement.in
webapplications.in
medicaluniversity.in
designsoftware.in

Will consider selling as a package.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom