notebookreview.in

IT.com
Hi radiant_luv and welcome to INForum!

It's a bit quieter here on the weekend.

It's a good commercially oriented domain and it clearly describes what someone will find on the site. It's a fairly straightforward domain to monetize. I think that the plural would probably be a bit better.

I'd peg this domain at mid $xx.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the warm welcome and for your opinion. Plural is already registered :(.

I am a newbie for domain owning business and to this forum.

"I'd peg this domain at mid $xx." --

1. is it possible to know some numerical figure for the value?

Thanks & have a nice weekend

The value of Domain what buyer is willing to pay, if you want to know its value. The best method is to put your product into the market.

and let market forces takeover

What Gaurish says is correct.

You can't pin an exact number on it - that's why generally people give a range of expected value.

and even if someone give you an exact number..you will hardly be able to sell it at the same cost..unless the guy who gives you that estimate buys it from you :)

Thanks Jeff, Gaurish, RaghavK. I really appreciate your time and feedback. I am very much new to this Domain business. Trying to learn the tricks and rules of this business. Overall thanks for the warm welcome to this forum.

radiant_luv - I would just like to say be confident on your domain name and put it in the market as Jeff and Gaurish said let the market decide.

This is definitely a good domain name. In fact if you have a hosting account I would suggest get forum based software installed like phpbb, etc. and start developing. I am sure this will be a succes.. Don't get discouraged by negative coments.

hosting - Thanks for your encouraging words. However it was iPhone3g's appraised so i must thank him, he/she spent time to appraise.

Yes, I am trying to develop a forum, I am trying to learn :)..

cheers

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom