Nominate Jeff to Speak at T.R.A.F.F.I.C ccTLDs

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Thanks Ed! I'm very flattered and it would be very exciting to do that!

OzDomainer

Hey everone,

Come on!!! Lets get behind Jeff and nominate him as a speaker at TRAFFIC ccTLD.

Here is the link again Speakers | T.R.A.F.F.I.C. ccTLDs Amsterdam, Netherlands June 1 - 4, 2009 | TargetedTraffic.com

There are over 2000 members on this forum!!

If you spend any time at all reading posts and gaining knowledge here then give 5 mins of your time and nominate Jeff to be a speaker. We need someone like him there to represent us and Indian domain names.

I will say again this is not Jeff getting me to say this, not money has changed hands!! LOL

Once you have made the nomination please just post here and say Done! so we can see how many nominations have been made.

Go Jeff!! Go Jeff!! Go Jeff!!

Regards

Ed
OzDomainer.com

RaghavK

for some strange reason its not allowing me to vote..I tried only once, so its not like I'm making multiple entries..did any one else also face this issue?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
domainking131 Nominate your favorite .EU website for .EU web awards Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Podcast Alert !! : Jeff Gabriel on GoDaddy’s Acquisition of Brandsight & UniRegistry Resources 0
DNJournal.com Jeff Gabriel is Back! + New Weekly Domain Sales Report The Lounge 0
A Jeff Plz Appraise few Keyword domains Domain Appraisals 3
anquest INForum.in Crosses 7,000 Members / WARMEST CONGRATS to JEFF and the Rest of the Team!! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 9
DNJournal.com Jeff Gabriel's Journey From Small Town Boy to World Record Breaking Domain Broker The Lounge 0
domainking131 COO of NameMedia Jeff Bennett joins eNaming’s Advisory Board Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Jeff Sass: “Have New Domains Had Our Twerking Moment?” New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Jeff Gabriel shares tips on how to sell more domain names Non-Indian Domains 0
thebetaguy WDD.2015 Curtain Raiser: Meet Jeff at New Delhi General Indian Domain Name Discussion 30
CyberKing Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos to put India through digital revolution (compiled news) The Lounge 0
the_poet @Jeff - Problems with smileys The Lounge 2
the_poet To Jeff The Lounge 10
E Jeff.in For Sale 6
Ceres Jeff Talks About Indian Domains And More General Indian Domain Name Discussion 16
G Robots.txt exclude READ: Jeff The Lounge 1
Digital Pandit DoseBuy, a new Domainer who isn’t afraid to speak his mind - interview with Morgan Linton Resources 0
s51888 Speak.co.in For Sale 0
s51888 Speak.co.in For Sale 0
s51888 SPEAK.co.in (For Sale) For Sale 0
s51888 Speak.co.in Domain Appraisals 0
D Speak.co.in For Sale 5
D Speak.co.in Domain Appraisals 5
C Indian speak English,it is an advantage. The Lounge 8