No value for LLL.CO.IN's ?

IT.com
Well i just sold Carz.co.in and Sharenews.co.in for XX price which were handreg, So i think co.in do have value only if you pitch them to right user..

There are large organization like Google, Reliance and so many domains. LLL.in is stronger demand, Still many business in India .co.in domains. But now a days some business developed the LLL.in.

it definitely depends on the name and the way you market and sell them.

.in names need a 5yr outlook for deemed value and .co.in even longer. develop the names "U" think are good. cheers

it definitely depends on the name and the way you market and sell them.

.in names need a 5yr outlook for deemed value and .co.in even longer. develop the names "U" think are good. cheers

Where do you get 5 years from?

1 year in this business sees huge changes.

Are these 2 names worth anything?

ARA.co.in
PLZ.co.in

PM if interested
If you find a buyer, they can be worth a lot. Check what ara can means:
First - the birds, so set up a site about the ara.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ara_%28genus%29
So you can see if there is any traffic.

Hold the LLL.co.in, a good website may come up with the name LLL*.co.in,
that time you will start earning enough to cover registration fees per year.

Hello Folks,

Share your views.
LLL.co.in

Or

ONEWORD.co.in

Which is more safe to invest?

Awaiting feedback(s)

Thanks,
So my viewz......

1. Go for .in over .co.In.
2. If you say no to #1, go for one worded/very strong two word .co.ins over lll.co.in.
3. Nothing wrong with owning some best u can get .co.in domains. Good to diversify a bit.
4. There are a few good .co.ins being sold on inforum and they r being sold for cheap.
5. You can also sort by price to know the names to buy. The Higher the price,the more the value goes up exponentially.
6.if u want to hire me to buy good names for u send me a pm.
7.expect more traffic on good names in the near future.
8. alot of names being sold for $200-$400 will most likely be regret sales down the line.
9. People don't offer double Premium lll.ins anymore...this is quite a mercurial occurrence. That's a bit crazy to me.so fast.?
10. Demand for llls is surely increasing.

Happy Sunday.

So my viewz......

2. If you say no to #1, go for one worded/very strong two word .co.ins over lll.co.in.
3. Nothing wrong with owning some best u can get .co.in domains. Good to diversify a bit.
4. There are a few good .co.ins being sold on inforum and they r being sold for cheap.
5. You can also sort by price to know the names to buy. The Higher the price,the more the value goes up exponentially.
8. alot of names being sold for $200-$400 will most likely be regret sales down the line.
9. People don't offer double Premium lll.ins anymore...this is quite a mercurial occurrence. That's a bit crazy to me.so fast.?

Happy Sunday.
Thanks Bro,

Will catch you if I need something professional help from you.
Appriciates your attitude.
Many thanks again.

at the last,
Pls review my .in and .co.in domains which I just booked moments before.
it would be great if you can analyse each here...it will help me to understand your analysis and also can compare myself.

SeatBelt.in
iMetrix.in

DiscRecovery.in
Beneficiary.in
DiscountFurniture.in
Richie.in (brandable)
Prohibit.in
Infringe.in
Lbow.in
Elbow.co.in
Lon.co.in
fema.co.in

have a wonderful evening there,

Thanks Bro,

Will catch you if I need something professional help from you.
Appriciates your attitude.
Many thanks again.

at the last,
Pls review my .in and .co.in domains which I just booked moments before.
it would be great if you can analyse each here...it will help me to understand your analysis and also can compare myself.

SeatBelt.in
iMetrix.in

DiscRecovery.in
Beneficiary.in
DiscountFurniture.in
Richie.in (brandable)
Prohibit.in
Infringe.in
Lbow.in
Elbow.co.in
Lon.co.in
fema.co.in

have a wonderful evening there,

I'm just going to butt in here having seen a few of your posts over the last few days because IMO you are wasting your hard earned money registering domains with little to no resale value. Been there myself at the start of investing and still make the odd mistake now. However, take the advice that others have been giving you, like studying the types of names that have sold in the past before buying, consider spending more than regfee for something on the aftermarket (there's a great "wanted" thread on this forum) and possibly get someone with experience and expertise, like LLL.in King, to help you source and buy quality names. Otherwise you will find you've registered 500-1000 names in no time at all and then need to drop them all next year. Good luck with your domaining journey. Will

I'm just going to butt in here having seen a few of your posts over the last few days because IMO you are wasting your hard earned money registering domains with little to no resale value. Been there myself at the start of investing and still make the odd mistake now. However, take the advice that others have been giving you, like studying the types of names that have sold in the past before buying, consider spending more than regfee for something on the aftermarket (there's a great "wanted" thread on this forum) and possibly get someone with experience and expertise, like LLL.in King, to help you source and buy quality names. Otherwise you will find you've registered 500-1000 names in no time at all and then need to drop them all next year. Good luck with your domaining journey. Will
Thanks Will.

Hi
So my viewz......

Happy Sunday.
hi,

I registered below .ins today

Embossed.in
Insulated.in
Allopathy.in
Intestine.in
CheapestHotel.in
Isabgol.in (psyllium husk's Indian name)
Reinforcement.in

How's this all?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom