NNNN.in Usage

IT.com

FishSEO

I was checking out some of the recent activity regarding Number usage for .in names and I found 4040

Interesting usage, and its not by an Indian, which reinforces the fact that NNN.in or NNNN.in names are great for the non-english speaking population because they are easier to remember and typein.

I think sites like this make the NNN.in market even stronger, especially considering that about 30% of NNN.ins are registered by non-US/ Non-IN citizens.

What a nice find.

Thinking about it logically, .in makes more sense as an internet extension than .com or Frank Schilling's favourite alternative: .web

1) Its shorter
2) It can actually refer to the web rather than being short for "company"

Steve thumbsup to you, you gave me a whole new outlook on .in, .in = .internet :) OMG! you da MAN no wonder you established this forum!

Web 2.0 seems to love .in too

outside.in -Top Stories for Dallas is becoming pretty big and watch out for the launch of Zoom.in in weeks to come.

Truth be told for me personally, I own very few domains that could be used outside of India. Most of portfolio is local words or locations in India.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
anirudhkarl96
Top Bottom