*nnnn.in buyout*

IT.com
Interesting. Let's see in the future how Chinese people market these domains (since a unique Chinese investor hold a big part of them). Now, can be interesting to do some stats on:

- 5N.in since we know that good patterns are already gone
- LLLL.in since I just noticed that good patterns are also becoming rare

- LLLL.in since I just noticed that good patterns are also becoming rare
LLLL.in with the right combinations will surely mean $$$$$$ in the future. Between the ones that are words, business acronyms, brandables, they surely have potential. And yes, people are slowly and quitely regging all the good ones.

I have registered over 400+ LLLL.in in last one month .. I believe in them too.. i am looking forward to grab another 1000 names slowly... no competition at moment, you can cooly find the nice names.. only issue is spending lot of time in research to identify the quality names... i can see few other members registering the same too.. Things can heat up in a year time on this front... but the supply is large , so no way close to buyout for next few years.. but at least 15K good names are still available to hand register..

spending $3 to register and renewing 4 years at $6.5 is going to cost only $29.. which is not a risk at all if one choses the name cautiously.. it will be 2020 by that time and the Indian ecommerce market is close to $100 billion...

Sky is the limit, there is a great opportunity ahead for all of us...

P.s: Exhibit caution and select the high quality names only... I am investing the money i can afford to loose, means not going to impact my personal life in a huge way..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom