*nnnn.in buyout*

IT.com
I have just scanned 1000 to 9999 , which is a set of 9000 names and 4186 names are available , roughly around 54% names are registered and 46% names are still available.

Please find attached list of available names... Still there are good amount of chinese premiums not registered...

Good Luck for those interested to register.. the overall available commodity is only 9999 , so its certainly there is a probability of these turning into be valuable assets.

Attachments

• 4N_25Oct.txt
    36.8 KB · Views: 7
Mr. Qu Jiawei, from China, registered hundreds of NNNN.in today... Everything remaining without 0 or 4 has been registered!

I have just scanned 1000 to 9999 , which is a set of 9000 names and 2585 names are available , roughly around 72% names are registered and 28% names are still available.

Please find attached list of available names...

Good Luck for those interested to register., only 9999 names possible with these combinations, i wont be surprised if these names registered before this year end.

Attachments

• 4N_29Oct.txt
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
A full scan of 10K names revealed the availability of Just 532 names (5.32% ). Very few names are available to register, for those who would like to grab before all of them will go.

Attachments

• 4N_31Oct.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 4
Just scanned the available 4N.IN names, just 269 are available out of the possible 9999. means 2.69%
Wow, much greater progress than expected.. i hope these 269 will be taken over too soon and also almost all drops are getting taken over immediately , the guy who invested in 4n.in may be luckier than the one who has not invested.. lets wait and see only the time can tell who is right....

When i contacted few existing owners to understand , some of them are saying there is a re-seller market for some names in the range of 30 to 50 USD ( I have not validated, as this is only based on private communications , I personally received three inquiries on 8X8X.in names in the range of 50 to 100 )

If you are interested to see the left overs , please find the attached

Attachments

• 4N_08Nov.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 7
On a different note.. its worth also discussing.. the floor price of 4N.com is over 15K easily and many close to agree the price as 20K.. even the ones with 0 and 4 are getting sold above 15K USD...

Do you think .in is at least 1000'th value of .com name.. if .com is getting sold over 20K in reseller market.. do you think 4n.in is not valuable over $20 at least? Many registrars offering in the range of $3 per year registrations per first year ... even for 3 years reneweal is going to cost only $20.. that means the name can be hold until 2019 with the current market price ( assuming it wont increase ) .. still no loss to the one to register..

i am not saying 4n.in names are worth a lot... ( i dont have too many .. i just grabbed over 70 names over last few years time)... just asking for opinions to keep the discussion a live..

I am sure the left over will finish to very soon. .IN names pretty priced compare to its great potential its offering and also compare to other comparable extensions..

I guess i'm an idiot for selling many premium nnn.in names for $900 to $1500 each (bulk buyer)
NNNN.in are nearly all registered, but that does not mean that there is now a market. I think we have to wait for reported sales now.

Since you own more than 200 NNN.in, you have probably the biggest NNN.in portfolio in the world, covering 20% of the supply, and you know better than anyone else the the volume and level of inquiries. You have to take decisions accordingly :)

I did kind of need the money. I think i will hold onto the rest for a while... overall there really have hardly been any inquiries through the actual parking pages. Where as my NNNNN.com domains 81963.com, 55249.com and 28476.com are getting daily offers.

I did a count and have sold 30 NNN.in domains since September 2014 all between $688 and $1800 each.

And there was little war over registering last six available :) Two domainers got them in 6 min interval.

And there was little war over registering last six available :) Two domainers got them in 6 min interval.
there is a third domainer who placed the order , however it got stuck :) finally the 4N.in first buyout is happened. i wish this will continue and all the investors should make profits on these :)

I was the fourth one, was going to get all six maybe 30 mins before they gone, but forgot at that time :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom