NIXI can delete your domain without giving any explication or information?

IT.com

domainbecho

Country flag
Recently Nixi deleted one of my domain and transfer it to csc e-governance. Is it legal to do it without giving any information?
please help

I haven't seen something like that happen for many years. Start by asking your registrar what happened to the domain - they should be able to get the info from Nixi.

I have several high hand domain names with .IN registry but no issue was faced till date ? can you please provide the domain name (can PM also) as there are some fakes are also working in the name of .IN Registry. But for sure now days are numbered for all illegal activities doers. I have some connections in registry through my registrar, they can give you proper details.

I think i am not only the one in last few months it happened to some other person too. Please manifest here if it happened to you as we can do something together against it. Otherwise we are paying every years of the domains which we dont know if it will be ours or deleted by nixi without notice.
My domain name is sansad.in and you can see the site is already online. I dont understand why they(government) are taking .in domains from us even they have official .gov.in and nic.in. It should stop otherwise there is no more interest on investing on .in domains its really a very serious matter as it can come to anyone of you tomorrow, the domains for what you paid for years will disappear from your account in few seconds.

Last edited:
Rebuttal to - “NIXI can delete your domain without giving any explanation or information”

National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) being the .IN Registry is always working towards the safe & trusted Internet ecosystem.

Recently it has come to our notice that a misinformation is being spread that “NIXI can delete your domain without giving any explanation or information”. This is absolutely misleading information. NIXI denied to undertake any such action.

However, as any other digital business, NIXI abide by court orders and advise of Lawful enforcement agencies of the land.

For further clarifications, one may contact NIXI through an email to registry@nixi.in, legal@nixi.in or reachceo@nixi.in

Regards
.IN Registry
National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI)

@IN_Registry My domain sansad.in is taken by nixi without any notice and when i asked my service provider about it, they (nixi) informed my domain name service provider that they send me email about it which i never received. Nixi never sent me any kind of email regarding my domain and when my service provider is asking nixi to provide a proof of this email which was sent (they are asking since more then a month) but no response from nixi about it. How nixi can take my domain which i paid for years and without informing me about anything?

Last edited:
Rebuttal to - “NIXI can delete your domain without giving any explanation or information”

National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) being the .IN Registry is always working towards the safe & trusted Internet ecosystem.

Recently it has come to our notice that a misinformation is being spread that “NIXI can delete your domain without giving any explanation or information”. This is absolutely misleading information. NIXI denied to undertake any such action.

However, as any other digital business, NIXI abide by court orders and advise of Lawful enforcement agencies of the land.

For further clarifications, one may contact NIXI through an email to registry@nixi.in, legal@nixi.in or reachceo@nixi.in

Regards
.IN Registry
National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI)
Nixi has officially posted this on their website:

I do not know the details, but it sounds like they were acting pursuant to a court order or something similar.

My service provider is still waiting for the proof of email sent to me from nixi since more then 2 months. Nixi just repeating that they sent me an email which is not truth and not able to provide any proof of it. My domain sansad.in is the clean proof of Nixi delete domain from your account without giving any notice or information.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom