Newest Acquisition - WEBLOGS(.)IN

IT.com

How much would you pay for it - if you were to buy it.

• HIGH $XX

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • LOW $XXX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MID $XXX

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • HIGH $XXX

• LOW $XXXX

• MID $XXXX

• HIGH $XXXX

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
i think you paid low $xxx(bcos you obviously wanted the name so the seller probably leveraged you out of the $xx region).

i would've paid high $xx.

The name sounds like "web logs" and "we blogs" and "web blogs",so its a little ambiguous IMO and thats why i don't value it at $xxx or higher.

But since you probably will develop the name, it still has alot of value depending on how you use it. good luck.

I agree with warbux. The price should not be more that $75 for the only reason that the domain name does not make a lot of sense.

But it all depends on how you use it. If you have a good project for it then your website maybe worth thousands.

I bought a domain before for only $6 the domain was (checkthisup.com) instead of (checkthisout.com) the domain was not worth much but when I put my Forums on it and started working hard promoting it, I believe today it's worth over $20.000. One of the reasons is that I get over 12000 page impressions a day and I make from 500 to 1000 a month from selling Banner ads and Google ads.

I hope this helps you a little. I m not saying I m an expert, I could be wrong.

Good Luck :)

Just curious if you guys know blogs were originally called weblogs and shortened to blogs :)

It did stand for web log btw ;):)

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom