newcreditcard.co.in - domain appraisal please ?

IT.com
Hello experts,
Can anyone of you judge the price for these domains ? Or which one is most valuable among these ?
Luggagecar.com
Toptechblog.com
Plasticcard.us
Newcreditcard.co.in
Nexusonemini.com

Please drop atleast one reply posting your appraisal about any of the above domains.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure about the .us domain, but I don't see any value in the others. Nexusonemini.com may have some legal liabilities - Google was denied a Nexus One trademark, but that's not the end of the story when it comes to a domain dispute.

Thank you jeff, but the way the domains have been sold on sedo, I am just amazed to see the sold domain name, I guess the names I have are better than many of the domains which gained good price value sell on sedo.
Although I am new to domaining business, I expect nice returns and happy investment.

Thank you jeff, but the way the domains have been sold on sedo, I am just amazed to see the sold domain name, I guess the names I have are better than many of the domains which gained good price value sell on sedo.
Although I am new to domaining business, I expect nice returns and happy investment.

Value is in the eye of the buyer and we have all seen names that we may not even register selling for good money,it's a strange business.

I agree with Jeff, I see little value in any of your names.

Good luck

How do you judge the value of domains ?

Luggage car has more than 49,500 global monthly search according to google keyword tool . The domain name luggagecar.com is registered on 13 March 2010 and it is already indexed by Google and appears on 3rd , 4th position of google first page for the keyword luggage car. Well, its serp position depends upon searchers location.. I have tried google.com search, google.co.in search and various others and found it to be either on first page or the second page (atleast). It will soon climb up and rank on first page only.
I don't see any reason for you to not value luggagecar.com ? Can you suggest reasons about why this domain is not very valuable according to you
?

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you judge the value of domains ?

Luggage car has more than 49,500 global monthly search according to google keyword tool . The domain name luggagecar.com is registered on 13 March 2010 and it is already indexed by Google and appears on 3rd , 4th position of google first page for the keyword luggage car. Well, its serp position depends upon searchers location.. I have tried google.com search, google.co.in search and various others and found it to be either on first page or the second page (atleast). It will soon climb up and rank on first page only.
I don't see any reason for you to not value luggagecar.com ? Can you suggest reasons about why this domain is not very valuable according to you
?

I notice it's a parked domain that's appearing on the first page of Google SERPs. You might be interested in this thread.

I notice it's a parked domain that's appearing on the first page of Google SERPs. You might be interested in this thread.
I replied in that thread.
BTW, I would like to know the criteria on which you determine a domain value ?
Is my criteria for determination of domain value as stated in my above post wrong ?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom