Newbie - need feedback for my domains

IT.com

desidomainer

Hi ,
I am a newbie in domain industry and I am trying to learn the business from this forum and other places in the web. I don't have any contacts whom I know can teach me the dos/ not to dos other then the forum members. Please give feedback on my below domain lists.

Indian Domains

saleduniya.com
bargaindhamaka.com
rupayya.com
mumbaiyya.com
yaatayat.com
ghar2buy.com
dealrupee.com
khaasdeals.com
zabarrdasst.com
eRupya.com
chuddibuddy.com
sareesbridal.com
mobileindi.com
mumbaitraining.com
punecar.com
mumbaiusedcar.com
designersmumbai.com
artmumbai.com
mumbaiparlour.com
mumbaiparlours.com
mumbaiwedding.com
mumbaipropertysale.com
mumbaisalons.com
mumbaistudios.com
mumbaiprint.com
mumbaiyellowpage.com
zawarbazar.com
allindiacoupons.com
BHENDIBAZAR.COM
MUMBAIFURNITURES.COM
MUMBAIBANGLES.COM
MUMBAIPENDANTS.COM
ZEWARMARKET.COM
MUMBAIAUCTION.COM
MUMBAIFLATSALE.COM
PUNEUSEDCAR.COM
MUMBAIHALL.COM
KITABRENTAL.COM
SAREESBUY.COM
SAREEBANARASI.COM
onlinediwaligifts.com
webdesigningpune.com
indianclassifiedsites.com

Non Indian Domains

auditionhowto.com
interviewshowto.com
vidshowto.com
knohowto.com
nycag.com.com
leasingmanhattan.com
accommorental.com
shopdepotonline.com
poultrysale.com
lettercode.com
bouquetflorists.com
purchaseflat.com
businessbrokernyc.com
rentto.me

Thanks and regards!

Welcome to INForum desidomainer!

I've just glanced through your list and nothing sticks out as having much value. Some of the domains would be useful for developing a website, but I don't think it's likely that an end user will come along and make an offer on most of those domains.

I think most of those domains are fresh hand registrations. While it is still possible to hand register domains profitably, it's not easy to do and I think that people starting out should concentrate on buying domains in the aftermarket that already have an established value.

It's also often better to buy one more expensive domain name than several cheaper names.

These domains are not something to hang on to if you wish to be a domainer, as a serious developer yes.

But again 'Beauty is in the eye of beholder' wait and see.

I was excited about rupayya.com but figured it is not correct spelling for Rupaiah(Rupees) or Rupiah(Indonesian currency) but sounds phonetically same good luck with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Jeff and Nametrader for your feedback. It will definitely help me moving forward. I have mostly hand registered some of these domains based on google keyword rating. I am also a Web developer and planned of developing it myself in case I am not able to sell it. But again I am new to that as well.
Please advise as what should be the best approach to make money from domain names like bouquetflorists.com, mumbaifurnitures.com etc in case I take a development approach.

Thanks!

sareesbridal.com - try to affiliate with bharatplaza.com

mumbaiwedding.com take a look at mumbaiweddingplanners.com to get some ideas.

punecar.com is a good one , hold it

mumbaiusedcar.com is a good one , hold it

PUNEUSEDCAR.COM is a good one , hold it

put a wordpress blog on the car domains and search for some rss feeds
(like ebay india) and use an autoposter + some articles how to buy a used car and so on.

Thank you letitring and ecomindia for your feedback!
Is there any marketing strategy as how to contact already existing domain users who have similar names and might be interested in including the name in their portfolio.
E.g I see couple of sites bouquetflorist.net, www.bouquetfloristtx.com, www.abouquetflorist.com/ etc. Is it a good idea to email them directly asking them is they are interested in bouquetflorists.com which I own or parking/auction is a better idea.

Thanks!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom