New Year Yet!

IT.com

Britney

What are your goals for the new year? Which one is your main goal? For me, it's making sure that I double my income and double the size of my list.

I have quite a number of things that I want to achieve this year. Overall, I want to increase revenue from my blogs and websites. I'm not sure if the market conditions will be any different this time round but the idea is to remain optimistic.

Becoming more organized. During the end of the year holidays, I noticed just how scattered everything was. If everything were more organized I'm sure I could make more money.

Becoming more organized. During the end of the year holidays, I noticed just how scattered everything was. If everything were more organized I'm sure I could make more money.
I am with you on this since personal organization is something that I have struggled with for years. Good organization definitely translates to a clearer mind hence you are able to figure things out easily. What steps have you put in place to achieve this?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom