New website for my place

IT.com
Hi psf,

I think it's great that you're dedicating a website to your home place in India. What kind of population does Tuvvur have? If the population is small, then I think it will be hard to monetise your website (but this might not be your aim).

It's difficult to give feedback as there's not much on the site right now, plus some posts are in Malayalam (I think). Is your aim to make Tuvvur.com a geo site?

Hi Ceres,

Thanks a lot for your comments. Monetising is the least priority one in my goal. Tuvvur is a small village and hence the audience for the site too. We have many people who is working various parts of India and abroad.

As you said, we just started and hence may not be able to give a feedback now. It's not a full Geo site but a mixed one (both English and Malayalam). I gave equal importance to English also as it may be helpful for foreigners.

Thanks

That's great, psf. In addition to what you've already mentioned, perhaps your website could also highlight the local businesses in Tuvvur and provide community news, events and resources etc. Good luck with your new site!

Beautiful and decent site. The header is awesome, the moving gallery very nice, You have keep polls, regional language all very great . I admire your theme and way it is put across.

Thanks shonmaster for your appreciation. We are working to add a lot more stuff in the site.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom