New technology for India and the internet

IT.com

Anayaa

The Indian Space Agency (ISRO) is building a massive communication satellite that will enhance how India connects to the television and the internet without the use of wiring. What does this mean for Indian Domains? Hopefully, this is the beginning for more users and more sales of domains. What do you think?

I hope you are right. Making it easier to connect to the internet has got to boost interest in domain names and that will boost sales. That's why I continue to build my inventory of good .in domains

The Indian Space Agency (ISRO) is building a massive communication satellite that will enhance how India connects to the television and the internet without the use of wiring. What does this mean for Indian Domains? Hopefully, this is the beginning for more users and more sales of domains. What do you think?
By wiring, do you mean the use of say, fibre technology? If India is going to adopt the use of satellite technology, then there's every possibility that this will open up the internet and domain space in general. How soon is this projected to take place?

Actually, I think they already did it. I believe it was in June but I don't know if they are using its capability yet. This satellite was called "heavy boy" since it was the first launched by India. It is said to weigh over 3 tons and puts India in the same area as the United States, Russia, China, Japan and the European Space Agency who are the only countries to launch vehicles that large. Here is a link to the article: http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/05/asia/india-space-heavy-satellite-launch/index.html

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom