new lease of life for leasing

IT.com

M.Y

Country flag
i just saw rick schwartz's interview on domainsherpa(dot)com. he is now brokering 'category defining' domains for lease. this sounds ideal and was my preferred way of domain monetizing. only problem - i have no 'category defining names. have you? and would you consider leasing instead of making a big sale?

mainly .com's but other extensions can stlll be submitted if the domain is generic.

I think if you have something that great you should develop it yourself, but if you don't care to do that then you need to take the time to investigate the person or company wanting to lease the name. You don't want to associate your awesome generic with an organization that is going to misuse it.

I think if you have something that great you should develop it yourself, but if you don't care to do that then you need to take the time to investigate the person or company wanting to lease the name. You don't want to associate your awesome generic with an organization that is going to misuse it.

it may be the better option if time is against you or if you are busy with other projects. in this case, contract are drawn up to protect both parties.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom