New Desi Domain Start Up

IT.com

templeofgroove

Hello Everyone,

My name is Hemant and I've been a programmer for many years now, along with DJing as well here in the United States, specifically in Pennsylvania. Natively I'm from Dehra Dun and must say I love ma india!! Anyhow, I have MANY great Domains and although I'd love to sell these I feel I'm holding gold and my heart always stops me. I would like to create another Domain and Website Auction marketplace. A place which would specialize in sales, and general forums, much like this site and Digitalpoint or Flippa to name a few. The domain I had in mind was flipping.co.in, does anyone want to share any thoughts? Should I go Vbulletin or does anyone reconmend another software to accomplish this? I want this to be very secure and safe for everyone, as I am the owner of Templeofgroove.com and hamonster.com we pride ourselfs in customer satisfaction and security trust. Recently I was in India specifically Nariana Delhi working on an IT Project and would to put together a team to help build this, if software configuration is required and this already exisits i.e. vbulletin, This is something we can do as well, so specifics are very important. I might come back to India this year to even meet the team members again. Currently we work with over 7 memebers within TOG in India.

Last edited by a moderator:
The domain I had in mind was flipping.co.in, does anyone want to share any thoughts?

sounds memorable as it is short and catchy. it also fits the idea of your website even though the word domain is not used. however, with the right right meta title, it should be very understandable in search engine results.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom