Never, Never Buy a hosting from JustHost.com

IT.com

saliha

This is important for anyone who is having a web hosting server with www.justhost.com DO NOT BUY a hosting space from them. We have around 80 websites running with http://www.justhost.com/ and we run into trouble and we the problem was there for more than 2 days and we have talked to them and chatted with them more than 10 times, But simply they are not putting their effort to fix our problem.

Our websites stopped functioning every 10 minutes and when we approached the most pathetic point is, they are asking us for tracerout. It is very obvious for anyone who knows a little about hosting that the problem is with mysql server going down once in every 10 minutes, instead of fixing the correct problem, they cheating us as if we don’t know anything about hosting.
Never, Never Buy a hosting from JustHost.com, They will make you to cry & beg and still they will not solve the problem.

thanks for letting us know. i have heard people mentioning their concerns on a few hosting providers before. i guess one of the things you can do beforehand is to search for reviews on performance, customer service and reputation of different companies especially those that may be lesser known

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience and hope many members of this community would learn from you and get alert.

I had a website hosted with them and even i faced issue.

I find HostRivers good and reliable atleast for now. But their Support is irritating you need to send emails and emails to get the free addons which they provide like SMS credits , Google Adwords , SiteBuilder etc..

I have not faced any Technical Issues with them Im running sites with SQL Server and also with MySql with them and they work good.

thanks for sharing, that's exactly the problem with unlimited hosting. sorry to hear that. hope your problem is solved soon. please check at your end also on coding part of mysql if there is some malfunction or erroneous code that would lock down your sql user. just my few cents..

So many websites... can not imagine if each of the website would make $xxxx per day. Kinda risky business to provide a hosting, you could sue their butt for such a lose.

I am not sure if OP's information is still relevant anymore because I have been using a shared hosting package from this provider for quite some time now and I haven't had trouble once with the server itself. The only time I ran into trouble was when I purchased the hosting package, it took them over a day to set it up and I had to contact support about it and have them create my account and package manually because their system failed to do it. That was my only fault with them, apart from that the hosting is fine.

Thanks for the heads up. I have actually never heard of this company. I use Beyond Hosting for all my sites and their support team is nothing short of amazing.

Thanks for the heads up, I know its a pain but if I were you I'd move hosting providers ASAP. I've had similar problems just starting out, when you don't really know what host is reliable or not. And even the reliable ones can turn out to be not so reliable in the future, it just happens. I had an entire server go down for me with about 5 of my main websites on it. The host did nothing, I made several tickets, emailed support, did live chat and all of that. They continuously said they will fix the problem on X day and Y time but it never happened, after the 3rd time it was basically a joke, I expected it wouldn't be fixed, after the 5th I just moved providers. Didn't get a refund but I was losing more money waiting around than just moving. Lesson learned I guess.

Thank you, your feedback will seriously alert some people to avoid using their hosting services, in order to make them lose money that they don't deserve. There is nothing more infuriating than supine incompetence.

Thanks for the heads up, I know its a pain but if I were you I'd move hosting providers ASAP. I've had similar problems just starting out, when you don't really know what host is reliable or not. And even the reliable ones can turn out to be not so reliable in the future, it just happens. I had an entire server go down for me with about 5 of my main websites on it. The host did nothing, I made several tickets, emailed support, did live chat and all of that. They continuously said they will fix the problem on X day and Y time but it never happened, after the 3rd time it was basically a joke, I expected it wouldn't be fixed, after the 5th I just moved providers. Didn't get a refund but I was losing more money waiting around than just moving. Lesson learned I guess.

Most of Such companies Justhost, hostgator, bluehost are owned by EIG group and be sure to get such service, I have acted fast and moved my and many of my customers websites to few companies I have researched and got better service than even ... really happy using this companies for almost 3 to 4 years and they are good you can take a look at them if you want and select that feels good for you.

Webhost UK
Rshosting
Webhosting UK

Yeah, they are part of a bigger groups and were just created in order to get more clients. Smart move and the same quality of service.

I have never heard of them before but thanks for the heads up.I keep wondering why anyone in the hosting business can behave in such a way. You need to keep your clientele for the sake of business continuity.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom