Network marketing

IT.com

marsh

Also referred to as multi-level marketing, network marketing continues to become a force to reckon with in the 21st century, I have never tried to research more on this but I believe that this is one of those things that you have to be really keen on before indulging in. Would any of you attempt this?

I tried it once, and I lost a lot of money because I couldn't get people to join under me. I don't think that is a really valid way to make real money, but then again, there are those who swear by it, so to each their own.

I tried it once, and I lost a lot of money because I couldn't get people to join under me. I don't think that is a really valid way to make real money, but then again, there are those who swear by it, so to each their own.
This is true Kaitlin; I also tried once but realized that there is nothing as hard as trying to convince someone to join a venture that you are also not sure about. I guess everything is always a learning process and it is good to learn from such pitfalls and this is not to say that there aren't those that are successful in it.

I think the biggest hurdle that most of us face is the lack of proper training. They expect people to go out and sell without teaching them how. We're not all born salespeople. I guess that's why they suggest you start with your friends and family first.

I think that although there are some few people who manage to make a living from network marketing, the majority lose money and most of the so called opportunities out there are scams.

I think the original idea was good but afterwards, every other company wanted to do MLM and as a result, the whole concept has been watered down. I can never try doing this though; looks like so much work.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom