Network marketing

marsh

Also referred to as multi-level marketing, network marketing continues to become a force to reckon with in the 21st century, I have never tried to research more on this but I believe that this is one of those things that you have to be really keen on before indulging in. Would any of you attempt this?

Kaitlin

Banned
I tried it once, and I lost a lot of money because I couldn't get people to join under me. I don't think that is a really valid way to make real money, but then again, there are those who swear by it, so to each their own.

ritchie

I tried it once, and I lost a lot of money because I couldn't get people to join under me. I don't think that is a really valid way to make real money, but then again, there are those who swear by it, so to each their own.
This is true Kaitlin; I also tried once but realized that there is nothing as hard as trying to convince someone to join a venture that you are also not sure about. I guess everything is always a learning process and it is good to learn from such pitfalls and this is not to say that there aren't those that are successful in it.

Kaitlin

Banned
I think the biggest hurdle that most of us face is the lack of proper training. They expect people to go out and sell without teaching them how. We're not all born salespeople. I guess that's why they suggest you start with your friends and family first.

Dusart

Banned
I think that although there are some few people who manage to make a living from network marketing, the majority lose money and most of the so called opportunities out there are scams.

tulip

I think the original idea was good but afterwards, every other company wanted to do MLM and as a result, the whole concept has been watered down. I can never try doing this though; looks like so much work.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Digital Pandit Elliot Silver: Network Solutions comes up with new levels of security Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Let's look at the network solutions data breach Registrars 0
Digital Pandit NameJet switches from Enom to Network Solutions as its direct listing registrar Registrars 0
Digital Pandit NameCheap is now hand in hand with Afternic DLS Fast Transfer network Registrars 0
Digital Pandit John Colascione: One Less Way to Monetize Your Domains As Chitika Network Plans Shut Down April 30th Resources 0
Digital Pandit Elliot Silver: Network Solutions Ghost Records Resources 0
Digital Pandit Domain crime : xDedic criminal network has been shutdown by FBI and Europol Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Merc 5G.mobile.network Non-India Related Domains 0
Merc 5Gmobile.network Non-India Related Domains 0
Mallard Epom CPM network? Webmaster Forum 4
R About PBN Private Blog Network Webmaster Forum 4
domainking131 HBO Registers “News Network” Domains Non-Indian Domains 1
domainking131 DigitalTown Announces .CITY Domain Network – Buys 11,000 .City Domain Names New GTLDs 0
DomainSherpa The Evolution of The Grooming Network and Acquisition of Beard.com – With Luke Webster The Lounge 0
domainking131 Former Berkens Domain ExecutiveMatchmaker.com Sold to Matchmaking Network Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Redirect.com acquires AdEngage online advertising network Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 TPO.com acquired for Charitable Social Network Non-Indian Domains 0
tithidomaintrade Chemistry.today, Network.codes Domain Appraisals 0
mukta Affiliate network with mobile offers for India Development Options 0
anquest ToysForBoys.CLUB Sells For $3.3K | Camping.NETWORK For $3,125 | The DN Journal TOP 20 New GTLDs 0
D Guest post, blogroll, banner advertising on PR1 Wifi network, DA 30+ website For Sale / Advertising 2
domainking131 Snapnames Network Solutions premium auction Underway External Auctions 0
D Private blog network available, 7 blogs, different Class C IPs, $19.99/month Websites 0
DNJournal.com Event Queen Jodi Chamberlain Expands Domain With Launch of Global Executive Network The Lounge 0
A Copyright OFFICE or SCAM-NETWORK? You Decide! Legal Issues and Dispute 0
D MCAs.in : Knowledge Network for all Masters in Computer Applications Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
ajf7688 egoa (dot) in - Social and Blogging Network for GOA for sale Websites 2
Ceres Television Food Network wins domain dispute Legal Issues and Dispute 0
J Social Network Website For Sell..... Websites 1
Ceres Microsoft's DRIVEpm Ad Network in India Webmaster Forum 0
domain4buzz Which Parking network is best to parked .com domains? Parking 3
jaiz network.net and other premium hindi IDNs for sale For Sale 0
N Google Affiliate Network Webmaster Forum 1
Digital Pandit Domaining 101 by Rick Schwartz: On Domaining, Marketing, Traffic, and Future Audience Resources 0
Jeff NIXI hiring a marketing agency General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
T 600+ Advertising & Digital Marketing Tips by Industry Experts For Sale / Advertising 0
Digital Pandit DNW Podcast: Jacqueline Woods, Chief Marketing Officer of NielsenIQ, discusses the acquisition of NIQ.com Resources 0
Digital Pandit KickStart Commerce Podcast: Peter Birsinger discusses building the world’s biggest data-driven podcast marketing and database platform Resources 0
Digital Pandit KickStart Commerce Podcast: John D. Saunders talks about qualifying, buying, and developing domain names from a digital marketing perspective Resources 0
Digital Pandit DNW Podcast: Donuts CMO talks about marketing new TLDs to registrants Resources 0
G XYZ registry updates on marketing activities in India in Q3 New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit Marketing Domains in the midst of the Covid-19 Pandemic by Namrata Arya Resources 0
Digital Pandit Elliot Silver's smart marketing encounter Resources 0
Digital Pandit Tucows seeks Sr. Product Marketing Manager – Domains Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Donuts seeks Senior Director, Marketing Innovation Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Afilias is marketing its .vote domains amidst this vote-by-mail controversy Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Podcast Alert !! : Harman Singh on profitable domain investing using digital marketing Resources 0
Digital Pandit Godaddy Websites + Marketing hits the bull's eye Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Reflex Marketing loses UDRP, files a lawsuit Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Digital Pandit New kid on the block: GoDaddy's "Websites + Marketing" Registrars 0