Netbook.in and Netbook.co.in

IT.com

Both netbooks.in and netbooks.co.in are taken as well...the .IN version by the firm called
Riptide LLC using "Telepathy.com" for an email - that I keep running into with some top quality names. Have you tried to sell to them?

Good Luck with the sale Will - Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Nat Cohen, he probably has one of the best .in/.co.in portfolios around. Plus a very good .com portfolio. I believe he just sold one for a million?

I think I can say with confidence that I introduced him to the extension back in 2005 and that he purchased quite a few premium names from me. Including nearly all the Indian States in .co.in.

Thank you for the info posters above - I have contacted and will await a response.

In the meantime the domains are still for sale and I will also take nearest offers.

Like the idea of a like-for-like trade too so get in touch if you have anything of interest (solid product keyword(s), popular dictionary or triple premium LLL.ins). Preferably .in but would consider a quality .co.in

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom