net4.in transfer process

IT.com
Hello,

Newbie here, just to domaining. 14 year veteran in the technology field. :)
I have been browsing the site without posting for a while and got to say that this is the best India domains forum . This is my first post.

I recently registered 10 domains in the net4.in registrar. I hear horror stories of them being very difficult in transferring out the domain names?

If you have successfully transferred your domain names from net4.in after sale, please advice the process.

Thank you

As a registrar we are not suppose to write this against fellow registrar but two things our and other registrar's customers face while transferring out from Net4 is :

1. You require to create support ticket to get auth code from them and they respond very late.

2. In majority of cases they provide wrong auth code and after two three request or complaint with registry they provide proper codes.

This things brought to registry notice several times and they issued strict warning too but they still follow such practice. Even today one complaint of our client is pending before registry for same problem.

In majority cases we call the registry or directly to Net4 and Mitsu customers get proper code within hour but this is not the solutions.

Even one of the Director of the Registry who transferred his all domain names to MITSU recently face the same problem and they also took this issue very seriously.
In the past Legal director of registry (A person who help Govt. of India to make current Cyber Act and INDRP rules of registry) face the same problem and he required to call the owners to transfer his domain name to Mitsu.

So this above opinion written purely on the basis of our client complaints and complaints before the registry by our clients , other user's experience may vary.

have completed 1 transfer,
prob quoted are true, i wl try to avoid net4 in ,

asked identity proof etc ,however managed to transfer,

As a registrar we are not suppose to write this against fellow registrar but two things our and other registrar's customers face while transferring out from Net4 is :

1. You require to create support ticket to get auth code from them and they respond very late.

2. In majority of cases they provide wrong auth code and after two three request or complaint with registry they provide proper codes.

This things brought to registry notice several times and they issued strict warning too but they still follow such practice. Even today one complaint of our client is pending before registry for same problem.

In majority cases we call the registry or directly to Net4 and Mitsu customers get proper code within hour but this is not the solutions.

Even one of the Director of the Registry who transferred his all domain names to MITSU recently face the same problem and they also took this issue very seriously.
In the past Legal director of registry (A person who help Govt. of India to make current Cyber Act and INDRP rules of registry) face the same problem and he required to call the owners to transfer his domain name to Mitsu.

So this above opinion written purely on the basis of our client complaints and complaints before the registry by our clients , other user's experience may vary.

Thank You Mitsu, for your very detailed response. Once I complete the 60 day period, I intend to move all my domains.

It's outrageous that there are companies like this, who give such shoddy service and try get away with it.:eek:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom