Negative Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Unfortunately, there have been a lot of negative posts on INForum.in lately. I believe that the forum has gotten far too negative. Instead of being a place for healthy discussion and exchange of ideas, it has become a bit of a battleground.

In a way I suppose that is a positive sign - it shows that the market has matured and that there is a lot of money worth fighting over, which is quite a change from the early days. However, the negativity is not what I want for the forum.

In light of this, I am introducing the following rule:

If a member raises an issue about the .IN Registry's or their agents' (registrars') integrity or makes an attack on another member, then it must be supported by evidence and the member must provide the forum Administrator with their full name and contact details and documents confirming their name and contact details. If a member fails to comply with this rule, their post will be deleted.

As you can see, the rule doesn't prevent negative posts. It simply ensures a standard that:

1. accusations must be substantiated, and
2. accusations can't be anonymous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Covid19 is going to have a big negative impact on ICANN budgets Registrars 0
dibon Getting rid of negative content Websites 2
domainking131 Donuts suffers its 1st overall negative day New GTLDs 0
fpforum High Quality Product Descriptions & Blog Posts For Sale! For Sale / Advertising 0
Prashant Sharan Pageviews wise ranked posts on DNW in September Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton's favorite posts Resources 0
D Accepting Quality Guest Posts For Sale / Advertising 3
domainking131 Mike Berkens has had a stellar 30 days, posts a 6 figure LLL.com sale to add to the mix Non-Indian Domains 0
D Which Websites pay bloggers/webmasters for guest posts, blogroll links? Webmaster Forum 0
A Looking for Guest posts / hosted pages on Blogs/static sites on Indian TLD sites For Sale / Advertising 0
D Publish articles/ Guest posts on PR6 education blog For Sale / Advertising 0
DNJournal.com Sedo Posts Year's 2nd Six-Figure Sale to Top This Week's Domain Sales Chart Non-Indian Domains 0
S WTB Blog Posts and Links on Home Decorating, Interior Design, Bedroom, Bathroom Websi For Sale / Advertising 0
W FusedBlog.com - Complete Website with many posts. Auctions 0
Gaurish Blogger Corner - Share your latest Blog posts The Lounge 3
D Daily Posts General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
ekal First 1000 posts - Thank You The Lounge 3
A First 500 posts completed! Next 1000! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 7

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acquire.us
Top Bottom