Need your help. desidownload.in & visakhapatanam.in

IT.com

himanshu

I recently hand rgd these 2 names and need help in terms of possible value

also i noticed that desidownload.in was orginally rgd in 2008 (thogh i did,nt know that at the time of reg) and expired it was a active proxy site once and already has few backlinks it is already receving few visits. will this have any impact on the pricing.

for visakhapatanm.in it is the second largest city in the state of AP and also known as vizag.

will need your openionon both these sites.

Thanks.

I dont see any reseller value in both of them. IMHO :)
Also the correct spelling of that city is 'visakhapatnam'.

Agree with Kussy, however some times people do the same typo as you are done while registerign in case of "visakhapatnam" case, more over people living in city like the name Vizag as its short and simple...

So i will strongly suggest you to drop visakhapatanm.in , as it wont yields any value by holding it long term.

Desidownload.in , its brandable , if you have the plans for development hold it , otherwise not much reseller value.

cheers

Thanks Domainpundit, really appriciate all the expert advice i get from you and other forum members.

One more question though, as i am not techno savey what is the best way to go about developing minisites should i go for a hosting account and spend some money on designing etc or try noomle etc.

Thanks

Give wordpress a shot. Very easy to setup and if you know a little css and html you can create beautiful looking minisites.
I personally do not like noomle.com.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom