Need your appraisals...Holocaust.in

IT.com
Don't know exactly, may be the tld registrants can show interest in acquiring this extension( future )...U don't bother...no offense.
Need only a appraisal for this domain...might be experienced domainers have a value for this domain.

high $xx.

This keywords relates to a Jewish experience that occured in Germany,so the keyword is decent, but it doesnt go well with the extension.

Make a dedicated website for all the Indian riot and genocide victims and donate it to the human rights group. You will make a lot of friends.

high $xx.

This keywords relates to a Jewish experience that occured in Germany,so the keyword is decent, but it doesnt go well with the extension.
Agree here.

This name has been dropped and caught again and again (by different users). The reason its being dropped is because its very difficult to monetize, and frankly speaking trying to make money out of a thing like holocaust is a BIG NO NO. I would just drop it.

Make a dedicated website for all the Indian riot and genocide victims and donate it to the human rights group. You will make a lot of friends.

Holocaust was bad thing that happened and was well-organised where only the Jews were targeted, systematically tortured and killed. To have riots classified as a holocaust is like totally wrong: because riots involve two or more parties that suffer casualty. Its never on-sided. Trying to maintain a site to keep memories like these around is never a good idea.

I agree with Ace. Holoucaust was a terrible event in human history. The only kind of development I can think of would be a non-lucrative memorial website, possibly built on an .org. IMO any attempt to monetize it would be sad and frowned upon.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom