Need Suggestions

IT.com

Hi,

I am owning mobilestore.co.in and I had currently parked it with sedo.

This is receiving a good type in traffic (30-40 uniques/day) with a CTR of 22 - 25%. This is without any promotion.

I think people are searching for the mobilestore.in and themobilestore.in, which is owned by Hutchison Essar, India.

So, what I think is to contact them with the screen shots and statistics about the domain and tell them I am planning to sell this domain if I get the right price. Or should I find someone and set up an online mobile store.

So, what I would like to know from you people is, what you will be doing, if you were in my position.

If you want to sell the domain to the Hutchison Essar, India, how you will be approaching them.

Inputs greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Midhlaj

Ask for a reasonable price, that domain can be worth alot, show them your statistics and hope for the best

I think that approaching an end user like that could get you into legal trouble. I would advise against it.

I think that approaching an end user like that could get you into legal trouble. I would advise against it.

Would have to agree with jeff here, if you alert others to what you have you may open a can of worms so to speak, why not try getting a site up with pure mobile content and get some ads on it, if your getting a good ctr on it then give google ads a try, you may get more from that source of revenue, and also if you get a site up you can also list it for sale with sedo as a website for sale. It might generate more interest that way.

All the best

Monetize it until you receive an offer. If you can take those uniques and turn them into cash, the no worries. It's an investment. I agree with Jeff, don't contact and don't show statistics.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom