need reliable .COM registrar from mumbai/india

IT.com

mihirx

Hello friends,

Hello friends, I'm a total newbie regarding domain registration. Need your suggestions in choosing good domain registrar.

DOMAIN REGISTRAR CHECK-LIST:

- reliable, 100% uptime
- competitive prices
- will register for 3 years at first
- atleast 5 sub domains, will be using for SEO
- atleast 2 email ids
- easily transferable if not satisfied
- reachable with/without "W W W"
- will be using free web host with this new .com, so suppose i want public to go to my video services page i.e. acme.66ghz.com/services/video-production it should be able to do it as myNEW.com/services/video-production

So, please suggest the best cheapest option.

Was thinking of going with GoDaddy, using OK30 promo code, it comes to around 23 US$ for 3 yrs, but dont know about how many sub-domains I can create there. It gives 1 emaild id free and dont know about with/without W W W. Also, many people are warning against go daddy, so was thinking of india (mumbai preferred) based registrar if go daddy is not gud for indians

-thanks in adv

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mihir,

You can check bigrock.in and net4india.com. I had used bigrock for my .co domains as they
were the cheapest. You can check their pricing for .com.

Also, if you have any idea who is best VPS provider it would help me a lot.

Regards,
Prasad

Dear mihirx,

You don't require a .com registrar. You require a Hosting service provider.

Now a day all the hosting co provide unlimited subdomains, unlimited bandwith, unlimited addons etc. Even our forum member Mitsu (mitsu.in) can fulfill all your requirements, may be give a discount as a co member.

Office is located in mumbai it self. Good personal service. Go ahead and try it.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom