Need help in selling com domains

IT.com

unagi2020

Banned
I have have about 100 com domains which I am looking to selling.

Are there any companies which can help sell he domains on commission ?

Thank for reading the post.

1. You can put them up for sale at various domain marketplaces such as Sedo.com and Afternic.com.

2. If they are valuable domains, then you can contact domain brokers such as MediaOptions.com and DomainHoldings.com.

3. You can contact end users directly, by email and telephone, to see if they are interested in your domains.

You may try GoDaddy auctions and ebay as well.

Domains sell well on ebay. Make a portfolio on ebay. You have chances of selling more than one to the same buyer.

At NamesCon I talked to a representative from Flippa who seemed interested in people using Flippa as a platform for selling .in. I'll follow up with him about this.

Jeff - Potentially another post to be moved to non indian domains since query was about com domains

To unagi2020 - really depends on quality/value of your domains - costs /escrow fees vary based on several factors. Apart from carefully approaching end users (see thread in this forum) there are several marketplaces, personal/private brokers and escrow only services which we can discuss further if needed.

I am also interested in selling llll.com domain names, please revert if there is a reliable broker available

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom