Need a managed dedicated server

SSDcension

Country flag
Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series. Ram 4Gb is enough. And HDD 50gb max.
What are your views on kvchosting.net dedicated servers? Any provider recomendations?

Megheria

Country flag
What I can recommend to others is to contact KVChosting.net sales representative, tell your specific requirements and what you are going to host - believe me, their team will find the best hosting solution for your needs at a perfect price.

LightIan

Country flag
After you sign up with DataPacket.net server host, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles. I've received sage advice for my questions, and prompt response to my requests. Overall, I have a terrific experience to work with them!

Lovelycher

Country flag
I really appreciate the quality of kvchosting.net services, every time when I have a problem with the system, the response was been very fast to resolve my problem. It's even a provider that has made some effort at being sustainably powered! Recommended.

Bizbuzz

Country flag
Can say that GTHost.com instant server hosting gets A++ for every category. Double thumbs up to them!
When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drsnehalshah
Top Bottom