Need a Designer for a Simple Website

IT.com

daddybear

I am looking for a reasonable designer for a new website concept I plan to build. The website will be relatively simple. If you offer such services please PM me. Preferably a Mumbai based designer.

Last edited by a moderator:
we can give you better quality web designing service to You . we have 5 year experience people for web designing.

if it's simple you're after then why not try wix.com and do it yourself. you can setup a website so quick and easily by just using drag and drop features and uploading any graphics/pics if needed an install e-commerce. yes, you will have to take out a little time, but you can save hundreds or thousands in fees

Wix.com does not work for me because for a basic website too the minimum additional cost i would have to incur is $5-10 per month. Its more feasible to just pay a designer to design it for once. btw does anyone offer managed hosting here for cheap? I am building 3-4 minisites for which i need hosting but i am not very proficient with managing the hosting, installing additional websites etc.

Hello daddybear,
You can contact us for more.
You need hosting which offers additional domain hosting.
Get a free quote on all your problems and solutions.
Thank You.

Outsource website design is the best when it comes to outsource website be it for design or for development. The most important factor is the cost to outsource to India. Our costing is unbeatable but we never compromise on the quality that we deliver. When it comes to web design people are skeptical to outsource web design to India. This is mainly because of the lack of design aesthetics and proper design schools in India. We hire designers from the best institutes to work on outsourced websites. Please visit us our PortFolio at: best website designers,best website designer india

Why we differ from other web design outsourcing companies?

We have more than 155 designers working on design outsourcing alone.

All our India outsource web designers are from the best design schools in India.

Our Project outsourcing websites have the portfolio of our designs which shows our design capabilities.

We make the best outsourcing websites since each of our designers comes with ample experience.

We have become India’s best outsourcing company because we also act as an offshore website design firm for small and medium Web development companies.

Our team of engineers are well equipped with the state-of-the-art tools and methodologies to transform business solutions into competitive advantages. From our proven experience for the past 8 years, we are expert in the following technologies Mainly our experts are providing Web Solution in:

PHP Development

AJAX Development

Drupal Development

Joomla Development

Word press Development

Concreate 5 Development

Magento Development

Search Engine Optimization

Custom website Development

Domain Registrations

Web Hostings

ERP/CRM Solutions

Template Design, Banner Design, Logo Design

Theme Creations(Joomla,Drupal,Magento)

We pledge that we give your creative projects ahead of schedule with Good quality and low cost.

Please visit us:

http://www.outsource-website-design.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
we are mumbai based and give you the best design in simple for your website.for more consultant you can call +91 - 9820937711.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom