Ndtvindia.com

IT.com
Hi powler and welcome to INForum!

What does NDTV stand for? I think there may be trademark issues with this domain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but be careful. Often the "purchaser" is the trademark owner trying to set you up.

i bought the name couple of years ago for $XXX. It has very good traffic. I have received many offers in the mid XXXX.

i bought the name couple of years ago for $XXX. It has very good traffic. I have received many offers in the mid XXXX.

That's great. I like others, suggest that you might have some trademark issues in future so its better you sell it off and enjoy your earnings.

Profits of few thousand dollars would turn into loss of a few million dollars in matter of few days, if the channel guys find you are using their trademark.

its better to sell this one, otherwise this might cause trouble also.

Last edited by a moderator:
received so many offers on this. received a $7k offer yesterday. receives lot of traffic. i make $600 - 800 avg/month just by parking. any suggestions?

easily NDTV can take away this without paying a cent to you, they have recently celebrated their 25 years anniversary function , so the age of domain is lower than the ndtv.com and as per my knowledge NDTV is an organisation who will be ready to take you to courts to protect their trademarks.. If I own that name , even its 700 $ I will take the profits instead of facing legal issues sooner or later.

countered with $12k BIn offer. If it sells fine if not just take in the monthly revenue. Have already made more than 20 times the price i paid just by parking :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom