IT.com
Thanks for sharing! I was wondering how that went.

Any other insights you can add to the article? How was the audience reaction / amount of interest?

Thanks for sharing! I was wondering how that went.

Any other insights you can add to the article? How was the audience reaction / amount of interest?

Great interest in .in from all over the world... Australia, Canada, USA, Middle East, China... I remember meeting Jeff at the event a few years back and besides a handful of us looking at .in, the majority of the eyeballs were on .com. Those eyes are now looking elsewhere and open to diversification...with .in being one of the extensions that there is a true following and belief in.

I spoke with a very large non Indian domainer, and they told me that they want to buy 200 LLL.in domains. I told him if you can find them for under $200 each, grab them today, but you wont get them from me at that rate.

Another big western .in domainer that has his PHD was discussing his names and how he is not going to sell his lll.in words and would much rather see them in the eyes of end users developed!

Yet another domainer mentioned that they haven't looked at their .in investment for 4-5 years and will now be revisiting them.

There are some mistakes in the article such as sk.in, should have been privatelabelsk.in, and its 8 out of 10 top investors in sheer volume of .in names are in China.

Glad to see .in mentioned as having the option to represent beyond INdia with INternational, INternet.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom