My take on "How to Find Potential End Users?" - Read and Comment

IT.com

Digital Pandit

Country flag
Hi guys,

Please read and contribute to this thread by your thoughts and feedbacks. I would really appreciate that.

In my domain flipping experience, I have made a stern practice to sell to mostly the "end users".

I follow these steps to accomplish my sales:

1. I do research for potential trademark conflicts before sending emails
  2. I look out for similar domains and extensions.
  3. Followed by above, I conduct searches in SEs for affiliated/related websites.
  4. Then I aggregate a list of potential buyers and this list is based upon websites/WHOis contacts
  5. Then I set the name on the auction -no FSBO
  6. The above is followed by a personalized mail to each of the potential buyers dispensing out relevant information
  7. I make the mail enticing such that it sounds like a 'you miss it now, you miss it forever' kind of opportunity by setting the auction before I send emails.This helps me get a fair price.
I hope this is helpful to people.

IMO Try Epik.com Marketplace

Flexible marketplace, list domains for free.

They have a unique financing / rental option wherein you can list your domain for sale on monthly payment terms. This can increase the chances of selling your domain and also reduce the burden on the huyers who may be interested in the domain, but not able to pay in a lumpsum. You can use the monthly rental / lease option if you prefer not to sell the domain, but allow buyers to rent it and pay monthly.

Want to protect your premium domain without fear of losing it due to non-renewal?

Try epik forever (lifetime) registration.They have a a unique lifetime registration and renewal of domains for a small one time fee. The domains will be renewed for perpetuity as long as they are with epik. You can imagine the amount of time, money and effort this can save you. Also avoid hassles like login difficulties, renewal reminders landing in spam, having to remember due dates etc. Register / renew once and epik will ensure that the domain does not expire for life as long as it is at epik, and set you free so you can focus on other important tasks. You can choose the forever option from the number of years dropdown during renewal / registration.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom