Banned
Hello everyone,

Today I just done an exchange for my 3 premium LLL.in for 1 premium of ACB.in

My domain traded:

dhd.in
hpe.in
lmn.in

for domain of ACB.in

What do you think people ? is this good ? or bad action ?

Last edited by a moderator:
When I check the whois from Enom.com for acb.in it seem like updated to my info details .. but when I check at networksolutions.com or who.is , it does not update it yet .. is this will take sometime ???

You're right Rubert, I believe my other 3 traded is not worth as ACB.in .. by the way for some reason I just received an mid $xxx offer from namepros late last night for acb.in .. lolz isn't this interesting.

Yeah, thats frankly great. This is a potentially worthy domain name, and Should give in high returns. And Probably you got too quick a reply for acb.in from namepros :p Great Going.

New collection: AQC.in (for very very low price lolz, but it expiring soon so I have to renew it)

As far as for ACB.in has received $1,100 USD offer, still not want to sell it .

Yea, which makes me wonder why he didn't accept. At least up the offer to about $1600, and if they accept, you sell :)

actually it's way over $1600 now, the current offer from the private buyer is $2200 and I still dont want to sell it since ACB is rare u know it worth over more than that

Australia Central Bank
Asia Central Bank
etc...

Beside that I also recently receive offers for Door.co.in for $500 USD.

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom