My Name is URL

IT.com

Ceres

Here’s an interesting article about how a number of people are renaming themselves after belief systems, presidential campaigns, and even URLs. Here are some examples:

First, meet In God We Trust. Mr. We Trust (that’s the last name), formerly known as Steve Kreuscher of Zion, Illinois, was recently granted permission by a circuit court judge to change his first name to “In God” and his last name to “We Trust”.

There’s the Idaho politician who has officially changed his name to Pro-Life, and who will appear on the ballot as such in his bid for Larry Craig’s senate seat.

Some have taken it a step further, and are actually going by URLs these days. For example, there’s the young woman now known as CutOutDissection.com, the erstwhile Jennifer Thornburg, 19. Ms. Thornburg, or rather, Ms. CutOutDissection.com, apparently chose this URL name in order to embody the anti-dissection message she so strongly believes in (and to direct Web traffic to that particular site).

So what do you think, should I change my name to Ms. INForum.in? Hmmh, I will pass and just stick to my current name.

What about you? Would you change your name and, if so, what would you change your name to?

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom