S

shagmoz

Hi,

I own the following

mfm.in
rhb.in
pmh.in
rfn.in
nld.in (my favorite...National Long Distance)

wonder if they will be worth anyhting :)

Marc

Yes, they will be worth something in the future. For now, just reg each one for as long as you can.. 2, 3 even 5 years. Then just wait!

Frank

Before buying a whole lot of premium LLL.ins, I put a few for sale, and was happy to see that they all received offers (over reg fee). Since all the premium combos are gone, unless market conditions change radically, there's probably not too much risk in buying any all premium LLL.in combo you can.

jagusa said:
Before buying a whole lot of premium LLL.ins, I put a few for sale, and was happy to see that they all received offers (over reg fee). Since all the premium combos are gone, unless market conditions change radically, there's probably not too much risk in buying any all premium LLL.in combo you can.
I completely agree!
Considering current market conditions I agree that LLL.in (and NNN.in) domain names are a solid investment as all are already selling for above reg fee..
Soon, average premium LLL.in combinations will be selling for high XX to low XXX as domain name investors become more comfortable with the sustainable and liquid market that is evolving.

Hi everyone,

Well I decided to try and sell 2 of my LLL.in on sedo auction.

1) to get a feel of what the market is giving on them
2) see if I can pick up a few more with the proceeds.

If you are interested in bidding please visit my post in the for sale section of this site for the sedo auction links.

Thanks,

marc

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom