MumbaiResorts.in - Appraisal Please

IT.com

ArtfulWebSites

Country flag
Hi,

I am just getting started with .in domains and would like to know if I am on the right track.

Please appraise: MumbaiResorts.in

I am trying it out as a Noomle Site to see if it will get picked up by the Search Engines and eventually get traffic.

Thanks.

I haven't seen these sorts of geo domains do too well in the reseller market.

I'm not too sure why that is - it may just be too early in the game for it.

If you've got the skills, it's an easy domain to build out - just put up a directory and you'd get a percentage of bookings through the site.

I've never heard of Noomle before. It looks interesting. Please report back and let us know how it works.

I haven't seen these sorts of geo domains do too well in the reseller market.

I'm not too sure why that is - it may just be too early in the game for it.

If you've got the skills, it's an easy domain to build out - just put up a directory and you'd get a percentage of bookings through the site.

I've never heard of Noomle before. It looks interesting. Please report back and let us know how it works.
Jeff,

Thanks again for the comments.

What do you mean by: "...just put up a directory and you'd get a percentage of bookings through the site." Do you mean a directory site? How would I "get a percentage of bookings" - through ads from Mumbai resorts and hotels and/or affiliate ads?

Any idea on the dollar value range for this name?

I'd start with an affiliate program and then if you get decent traffic you could do direct deals with the resorts.

There are a few Indian travel type affiliates - you'd need to look at them in more detail and see what would work best for this. There is TravelGuru, Travelocity, Make My Trip, Yatra, and probably a few others.

Dollar value - Similar to in your other appraisal thread.

Hi,

I am just getting started with .in domains and would like to know if I am on the right track.

Please appraise: MumbaiResorts.in

I am trying it out as a Noomle Site to see if it will get picked up by the Search Engines and eventually get traffic.

Thanks.

I would say $50

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom