Mumbai Blogger Meet

IT.com
Well I am not into this, so I have no exact idea behind blogging.I did visit the link above and I would like to have more knowledge in this field.

Well I am not into this, so I have no exact idea behind blogging.I did visit the link above and I would like to have more knowledge in this field.

A blogger is simply someone who writes commentary or posts entries on a blog/website. You probably read many blogs, even if you are not a blogger yourself. For example, INForum has a blog (Indian Domain Name Blog) which provides commentary and news on the Indian domaining world.

WordPress is a popular and free blog software. You can find more info here.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will go through all the info that you have provided, thanks for the help. Another clarification, if possible do tell me what a blogger actually gets out of all this, is the blogger paid for blogging.

Thank you so much Ceres, you have given me plethora of info. I am going to check up with each and every link that you have provided here.

Thank you so much Ceres, you have given me plethora of info. I am going to check up with each and every link that you have provided here.

No problem. Happy to help whenever I can. :)

Try to write about something you are an expert on, or are interested in. It will help you be motivated to keep blogging!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Ceres I am an expert in the following fields: 1.Physics 2.Sports 3.Literature 4.Fitness.I can write great articles/comments on these topics.I though do not know how to get to write about all these or where to submit or how to go about it(in a nutshell). Thanks anyway for the encouragement.

Thanks Ceres, I am aware of Elance.com but the only thing that hinders me is that there are already so many writers registered and they have excellent reviews to their credit- who will hire me- a newbie.Or do you suggest I should go ahead with it---is it worth giving that test and all?

sanju123, I think it's worth it if you register. However, you should create a portfolio to show others what you can do.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom