Multiple currencies?

IT.com

Mallard

How do you handle multiple currencies on websites? I've seen people use location detect and switch currencies and prices based on it,m but that's a lot of work. My normal method is just offer Paypal and let it handle the conversion, but it takes a fee for converting currencies. Do you know if there's a better way?

I think Paypal is the easiest way to go when it comes to that. I use that, too and I've never had a problem or complaint from any customers on my site (not that I've had that many so far, LOL)

Keep multiple currency wallets in paypal. Avoid doing, such as, Customer pays EUR, you keep it in USD, then getting to your bank in INR.

Like, I want money in INR, but people pay me in CAD/USD/EUR/GBP etc etc.

Sometimes it's a bit of a stress when you consider how much money you're losing to the currency conversions and charges, but on the whole, I think that it's better than not having this service at all.

I try to keep all monies I deal with on the internet in USD. I was offered a job once from the Philippines and the dollar amount they stated was too good to be true. So I did the conversion from their currency to mine and it was MUCH less than they advertised.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom