Multi-tasking.

IT.com

sanju123

I feel that people who have the habit of taking up more than one job at one time are not able to do any with total perfection.A person might think that things will work well but rather every thing ends up messed one, isn't it so?:eek::mad:

I know what you mean because I used to do this and I have found out that there isn?t much time to do all of them on the same day. I got to plan what I?m going to do each day to do all of them.

i think that it is really rare to have a job well done if you do them all at a time because you can never concentrate on only one thing. i am also a person who do things at a time because for me, time is gold.
smile.gif

Time is gold for me too and usually I am short of gold...I mean to say of time. I have no other way but to take up all the tasks at one time. It is challenging at times but t is OK with me.

Multi-tasking can be advantageous if your strained or pressured, but otherwise it's best to do things one at time. If quality is at stake, it's best to give your attention to one task. But, if you're into quantity then better do multi-tasking and finish the job at one time.

At times, I get bored too easily. So multi-tasking suits me fine on some occasions. I do my best to give each task the attention it deserves.

Yes Ceres I also feel very bored while pursuing one single task. I try my best to give all that I have when I take up some project.

Actually, I must disagree multitasking is the talent of getting several things done in an acceptable manner. Most office jobs expect an employee to be able to multitask.

Actually, I must disagree multitasking is the talent of getting several things done in an acceptable manner. Most office jobs expect an employee to be able to multitask.

That's a good point. Sometimes, we have no choice but to do so many things are once.

At the end of the day, I try to do my best - whether I'm working on one thing or five things at once!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom