Morgan Linton: Week ended April 15th, 2019 domaining highlights

IT.com

Digital Pandit

Country flag
Hello, happy Friday, and welcome to my Domain Investing News Highlights for the last week. First things first, the photo above isn’t really what I look like any more so this will be the last time you see it…I shaved my beard this morning, so I’m getting a new cartoon drawn to reflect the new Morgan.

I originally grew the beard because my wife said that she liked it, then yesterday she said, “you know, I think I’ve had enough of the beard” so poof – this morning, shaved it off!

I’m going to a passover sedar at my Dad’s house tonight so safe to say I’m going to surprise a lot of people tonight. Okay, well enough beard news, or lack-of-beard news, onto Domaining News. Here are some of the stories that caught my eye this week.

1. Popular sales CRM Close.io acquired Close.com, so now they can call themselves “Close” rather than “Close.io” which is pretty awesome (read more on TheDomains.com)
  2. Someone listed a ton of keyword .XYZ domains on NameJet and it looks like a lot of them could be pre-releases (read more on DomainGang)
Full Article

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom