Morgan Linton: My weekly newsletter is back

IT.com

Digital Pandit

Country flag
So a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, I started a newsletter. For those who have been reading my blog for the last decade (damn I’m old, and I guess you are too!) you remember when my newsletter was a very regular thing. I kept adding new features, exclusive content, all kinds of different sections, and then it became too big of a project to keep up with.

Over the years I’ve had previous subscribers and blog readers ask me why I don’t have a newsletter. My response has usually been the same, “I don’t have the time for it.” Then I realized. Well that’s stupid, I don’t have time for a big grand newsletter, but I can put something simple together that hopefully is interesting.

So I silently kicked off my new weekly newsletter two weeks ago (called Inner Circle), the second edition went out on Monday and the number are there, people are reading, so I’m officially bringing it back.

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom