Morgan Linton: Domain Investing News Highlights for the week of April 8th, 2019

IT.com

Digital Pandit

Country flag
So I decided to get creative and put together a new image for my weekly news highlights. Looking at it now, I’m thinking it might be more ridiculous than I intended since I do have a pretty big goofy face, in cartoon or photographic form. But I’m going with it.

Another week is now behind us and as usual there was a lot going on in the Domain Investing world. I’ve done my best to highlight stories that I think you’ll find interesting, and can help you stay in the loop if you’ve had a busy week away from the domain name world.

So let’s dive in – here’s what happened in the Domain Investing world last this week!

• Constantine Roussos and DotMusic won the rights to .MUSIC domain namesread more on OnlineDomain.com
  • Go Daddy announced the addition of bidder IDs to their online auctionsread more on DomainInvesting.com
  • An Italian bank bowed out of its dot-brand TLD…while another company moved away from it’s .COM in favor of it’s .BRAND – read more on DomainIncite.com (First story) (Second Story)
  • Snake.com was the highest reported sale at $135,000 followed by FusionBank.com for $65,500read more on DNJournal.com
  • English domain names might be starting to trend in Chinaread more on TLDInvestors.com
  • .COM expirations outpaced registrations at Go Daddy in Decemberread more at DomainNameWire.com
Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom