Morgan Linton: Discusses whether the focus on expired domains is right

IT.com

Digital Pandit

Country flag
One of my favorite domain investors on Twitter is a guy named Josh Reason (cool name right?). What I like about Josh is he’s always sharing what he’s doing, what he’s learning, and asking great questions along the way. Recently he announced the sale of MarketInsider.com for $7,910, a domain that he purchased for $700 a week earlier.

First, before you get too excited. Don’t take individual sales like these out of context. If all of us could just buy a domain for $700 and flip it for around $8k, we’d be doing it all day long and probably living on a pretty kick ass island, aptly called Domainer Island.

But we’re not, and we live in a slightly different world that’s still pretty darn cool IMO. Domain name investing offers incredible opportunities and I have been a huge proponent of two-word .COMs for a long time now because things like this can and do happen. That being said, you need to pick the right name and buy at the right price.

Full article

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom