More Rumors Amazon Could Accept Bitcoin as All Eyes on Conference Call

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Further rumors are surfacing that Amazon will announce a Bitcoin-related innovation Thursday, as a German newspaper fuels speculation.

In an article Tuesday, Die Welt reported that fintech sources in Silicon Valley were echoing previous hints from investor James Altucher that the global giant could soon integrate Bitcoin as a payment option.

Altucher made the comments in a report last month, citing Thursday’s conference call as a D-Day moment for Amazon and Bitcoin.

Ahead of the call, which anyone can listen to, momentum that the rumors actually hold substance are mounting.

“Even if the Oct. 26 date is not set in stone, Bitcoin introduction should probably be expected soon,” Die Welt writes.

Upon questioning Amazon, a spokesman replied to the publication in a predictably generic fashion.

“(Amazon) opts to include new products or services only when these are useful for our customers - until that point, we do not engage in rough speculation.”

The company has faced years of lobbying and rumors of various descriptions regarding its Bitcoin relationship since competitor Overstock became a pioneering virtual currency adherent in 2013.

Source

I think this goes on to show how much significance the cryptocurrency wave (and not just Bitcoin) has carved out for itself. Many critics were quick to dismiss it as another ponzi-like scheme but I think it is becoming a force to reckon with, each passing day. We'll have to wait and see how all this unfolds.

I think this goes on to show how much significance the cryptocurrency wave (and not just Bitcoin) has carved out for itself. Many critics were quick to dismiss it as another ponzi-like scheme but I think it is becoming a force to reckon with, each passing day. We'll have to wait and see how all this unfolds.

Absolutely. Only time will tell.
Whether it is a bubble or not, it is best to reap as much benefits out of it as possible.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom