More recent dispute resolutions

IT.com
Thanks again Steve for the valuable info.
Interesting it is! that a couple LLL.in are on the chart?
No NNN.IN thankfully :)

Yes - a little disturbing that LLL.in are on that chart:

web.in
isp.in
kbb.in
oki.in

I'd have to say that I can't imagine any of those being considered squatting in .com

Some good information indeed. Thanks for this info, Steve.

Frank

Even more interesting is the fact that ISP.in was ruled to be registered in bad faith, so you would think the complainant would get the name. Wrong! The complainant was ruled to not have provided enough evidence that they should own the name. Now the name is being held by the registry, which some believe is not acting int the best interest if registrants.

FishSEO said:
Even more interesting is the fact that ISP.in was ruled to be registered in bad faith, so you would think the complainant would get the name. Wrong! The complainant was ruled to not have provided enough evidence that they should own the name. Now the name is being held by the registry, which some believe is not acting int the best interest if registrants.

The same thing happened with business.in if I remember right.

Basically the decision was that both parties were wrong so the registry will get to keep it. It will be very interesting to see what happens to those domains in the long run.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
anirudhkarl96
Top Bottom